Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Where Does It Go From Here? Ending A 5 Year Blogging Hiatus..?



Lord, I'm not even sure how I go about starting this post due to the fact that I've been absent for 5 years..  I'm juggling the idea about starting a new blog. I did entertain the notion of starting this blog back up again, but I honestly don't feel like this blog fits my personality anymore.

The new blog will include
> recipes
> Life on the ranch
> DIY crafts and hobbies like crochet
> a big dose of journal posts as I've gotten into bullet journaling as well as art journaling to vent and make sense of the many thoughts running through my head
> life updates concerning my Lupus and school
> And possibly some raw posts about being a 24 year old who has been a caretaker for a parent with dementia for the past 12 years and the crazy, heartbreaking, unknown chaos that come ensures.

I've lost who I was and I'm still not sure who I am, but I'm hoping that returning to something I once loved will help get the ball rolling again. I don't even know if anyone will read the new blog and to be honest, I'm a nervous wreck as I write this little rambling post. I'm excited for the first time in a long time about the idea of having a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment