When you first open the top, you notice the thick cream top that is hiding an equally thick, rich yogurt. My favorite flavor was the maple which is the one I used to photograph with a little extra maple syrup on top. The Greek version does pack the calories (about 200 for a 6oz), but they taste better than any other brand I've tried and it can be a healthy, filling dessert as a parfait compared to a bowl of sugar-filled ice cream.
|Layers of blueberries, strawberries, Maple Cream Top Greek Yogurt, and topped off with a little extra maple syrup makes a delicious & rich dessert.|
Cream Top Greek Yogurt Parfait
Created by Rayna of Curious Country Cook
2 tbsp blueberries
3-4 small strawberries, chopped
a small drizzle of maple syrup (optional)
1. Layer about 1/3 of yogurt on the bottom of a small jar or bowl, add most of the blueberries and strawberries, and the rest of the yogurt.
2. Garnish with the last few berries and drizzle with a little pure maple syrup for extra maple flavor.
- - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - -- - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - -Have any of you tried Brown Cow Yogurt? Did you love it? Are you interested in trying it? If you are interested to taste this product (for free) just head to a Whole Foods near you on August 18 where they will be giving free samples and $1 off coupons.
The Giveaway: I will select four people to receive 7 coupons for free 6oz yogurts!
How? All you have to do is leave a comment on this post AND a way to contact you easily (either link to your blog or give an email). You can tell me if you plan on making anything with the yogurt, if you have tried the brand before, or just say "hi."
Extra entries? The following opportunities below will earn one extra entry into the giveaway for each. You must leave separate comments for each one to ensure that they are counted as separate entries:
- -If you become a follower of my blog (bottom of the page), you will earn an extra entry. Just leave a comment saying that you are now a follower.
- - Like Brown Cow Yogurt on Facebook. Leave me a comment telling me that you "liked" them.
All entries received after the deadline will not be considered.
The winners will be announced July 30.The winners will be picked at random using Random.org. Entries that do not follow the entry requirements will not be considered. Winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to confirm. If a winner does not reply within 24 hours, another winner will be selected.