Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Homemade Whipped Cream

Sweetened Whipped Cream
Adapted from: Anyone Can Cook Magazine
makes: 16 2-tablespoon servings

*** I used a glass bowl and placed it in the freezer to chill for about 20 minutes or so.

1. In a chilled bowl, combine 1 cp. whipping cream, 3 tbsp. sugar, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract.
2. Beat with a hand mixer on medium-high for about 8 minutes or until soft peaks are former.

Since I was baking 1 apple for me I made some changes and made enough whip cream for 2-4 serving.
What I did:

Cinnamon Whipped Cream
makes 2-4 servings

1. In a chilled bowl, combine 1/4 cp. cream, 1 tbsp. sugar, 1/8 tsp. cinnamon and beat until soft peaks are formed.

Serve over warm baked apples, hot chocolate, coffee, pie or whatever your heart desires

No comments:

Post a Comment