What's for dinner tonight?
salt, pepper, and lemon zest in flour..
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp. cream or milk
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cp. Italian bread crumbs
- 3 heaping tbsp. flour
- zest of 1 lemon
- 4 - 3/4inch bone in pork chops
- In a shallow pan, combine the eggs, cream, dijon, and salt and pepper. In another pan, add the flour, lemon zest, salt and pepper. In another pan, pour in the bread crumbs.
- First, place the pork chops in the flour mixture and cover completely. Next, drop the pork chop in the egg mixture and then into the bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oven to 425. Spray a broiler pan with non stick spray and cook for about 35-40 minutes; flipping half way through. Switch the oven to broil and cook the pork chops until they are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
These potatoes were suppose to become mashed potatoes, but once they were done cooking, I realized that both the potato masher and beaters were being washed in the dish washer becuase I used them to make banana bread.They are chunky mashed potatoes (but without the cream or milk)
Boil potatoes, small or large until they are done.Drain them
Use a spoon and break up the potatoes. Basically abuse them.
Next add butter, salt and pepper.